Tushaar Desai was born in Zambia, Africa and speaks Gujarati fluently. He focuses his practice in Estate Planning, Family Law, Civil Litigation, Personal injury, Landlord/Tenant, and Mortgage Foreclosure. Tushaar has successfully represented indiviuals in cases involving housing matters. Tushaar has successfully practiced as an attorney in the State of Florida for eight years.
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Mortgage Foreclosure
Professional & Community Involvement
- Vice-President, South-Asian Bar Association
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Young Lawyers Division
- Member, Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida
- Member, American Bar Association
- J.D., Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University- College of Law, 2008
- B.A., Sociology, University of Florida, 2005
Admitted to Practice
- Federal Court: Middle District
Our mission is to guide our clients to success by addressing their immediate legal needs, and by also helping them achieve their future goals. With our focus being primarily on relationship building, we aim to provide customized and tailored legal services that by adopting the following practices in our methodology:
- We develop a clear and concise information gathering process to put our clients at ease, so that we have a thorough understanding of the legal issues at hand.
- Our personal attention and devotion to detail allows us to communicate more clearly and precisely with our clients.
- We adhere to the highest standard of ethics and professionalism.
- We provide cost effective legal solutions to our clients, which allows us to concentrate on even the smallest legal issues.